Changbo Lu (‘25) (right center) and Mithu Raghu (‘26) (left center) seen during an intense game at the Triangle Volleyball club. Photo used with permission from Jay Kalidindi (25).
Serving up a strong season: Green Hope men's volleyball club
Green Hope security guard, Clyde Smith, poses for a picture as he gets ready to perform his lunchtime duties.
Day in the Life: Mr. Clyde Smith
Deepa Ramesh, Zoe Westerlund, and Jason HuangApril 24, 2024
Day in the Life: Mr. Clyde Smith

Cute cafes around Cary

Coffee and freshly baked pastries are the hallmarks of many cafes, which are perfect for both early morning pick-me-ups, late afternoon snacks and everything in between!
Y-Nhu Do
Mochinut is well known for its mochi donuts and Korean hot dogs, especially because both treats have been trending on social media.

A steaming cup of coffee paired with a warm scone at a cozy cafe sounds perfect for soon-to-come chilly winter weather. There are many cafes in the Triangle area, and Cary is no exception – residents have an abundance of locations to choose from in the area. The GH Falcon curated a list of go-to cafes around Cary to try out this holiday season!

Fount Coffee + Kitchen

Fount Coffee + Kitchen is highly rated for its customer service and coffee. The cafe’s menu is entirely gluten-free and organic, making it the perfect location for those with dietary restrictions. Cafe visitors reported enjoying the acai bowls and avocado toast. Additionally, the cafe is well-lit and spacious, making it a perfect working environment for those looking for a place to study or accomplish some tasks.

Bonafide Bakeshop & Cafe

With multiple gluten-free and vegan options, Bonafide Bakeshop & Cafe caters to a wide variety of customers. The shop is well known for its cinnamon rolls and breakfast sandwiches served all day long. Similar to Mochinut, there is not a lot of space for seating for dine-in customers, but the wide variety of food offerings and day-long breakfast sandwiches make it a worthwhile spot to try. 

La Farm Bakery

La Farm Bakery offers French and American cuisine in a warm brick-and-wood setting. Popular in the Triangle for its numerous varieties of bread, La Farm Bakery is the perfect stop for both a grab-and-go and a full-course meal. Visitors thoroughly enjoy the cafe’s white chocolate mini baguettes and the Croque Madame. 

Cafe Soul Cups has a wide variety of teas and desserts to choose from, including croffles and shaved ice. (Y-Nhu Do)

Cafe Soul Cups

Well known for both their drinks and treats, Cafe Soul Cups offers Korean-inspired treats in a clean and cozy atmosphere. Some customer favorites include the bingsoo (shaved ice), mochi donuts and croffles. The store has a couple of tables and couches where customers can play board games to pass the time, while they enjoy delicacies.

Mochinut

Like Cafe Soul Cups, Mochinut also offers mochi donuts. In addition to these trendy treats, the shop offers Korean hot dogs, including options such as hot dogs covered in blue Takis or hot Cheetos. However, those considering paying Mochinut a visit should note that this location has limited seating! Regardless, the unique menu offerings make it a worthwhile visit. 

Centregreen Cafe

Located in a business park, Centregreen Cafe brings hungry guests a taste of American and Lebanese foods. This family-owned cafe is known for its fresh food and clean atmosphere. The owners can often be seen interacting with visitors and cooking in the kitchen. One of the most well-liked menu options is the cafe’s eclairs. 

Whether one is looking for a bitter cup of coffee, a savory breakfast sandwich or a sweet pastry, cafes have something for everyone! As the cafe culture expands in Cary, feel free to check out one of the locations on this list!